Zebra DS2278 2D/Bluetooth Cordless Barcode Scanner Kit
If you are after a corded (USB) scanner with the same features as the DS2278, Click here for the DS2208 corded scanner.
AFFORDABILITY AND SIMPLICITY DELIVERED
|What's In The Box|
2D barcodes are currently being used in most of the organizations including Australia post. It is vital to have a 2D barcode scanner as 2D barcodes appear on everything including purchased items, loyalty cards and electronic coupons. 1D scanners can’t read 2D barcodes. DS2278 fits your POS needs as it scans both 1D and 2D barcodes. One more advantage of this particular scanner is you can take it up to a radius of 10m from your POS base. DS2278 is affordable and easy to use and manage.
This barcode scanner has been nominated as The best 2D Barcode Scanners on our blog. Please have a look if you would like to learn more about 2D barcode scanners.
Zebra DS2278 Barcode Scanner Benefits
- Point and shoot scanning simplicity- With omni-directional scanning, users never need to line up the imager and the barcode.
- Easiest pairing – Workers can easily pair the cordless DS2278 with any Bluetooth enabled PC, tablet or smartphone in a single step.
- Fast, easy and flexible charging- Plug the imager directly into the host or any standard wall socket via the Micro USB cable to charge the DS2278 in just an hour without the cradle. The presentation cradle, which provided hands free scanning, charges the scanner in just four hours.
Zebra DS2278 Barcode Scanner Specifications
- Drop Tolerance: 5ft/ 1.5m drops to concrete
- Scan Technology: Imager
- Decoding Capabilities: 1D, 2D(including QR codes)
- Supported connectivity: USB, RS232, Keyboard Wedge
- Scan Range: 1.23 cm- 36.8cm
- Brand: Zebra
- Retail : Point-Of-Sale(POS), Loyalty applications, Electronic coupon redemption
- Hospitality : Check-in, Ticketing, Loyalty cards
- Transportation&Logistics : Back of store shipping and receiving, Product tracking, Ticketing, Postal
- Light/Clean Manufacturing : Product and component tracking, WIP
- Government : Lottery and gaming, Administration, Banking
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.