The information we collect
We lawfully collect personal information that is necessary for our business to function. The information we collect and hold will depend upon the products and services you request from us and may include:
- Information you provide us when you purchase goods or services. Such as your name, address and contact details.
Information derived from communications between us and you.
When you visit our website, we automatically collect network and device data such as your IP address to evaluate our website performance for advertising purposes such as for re-engagement of customers and to collect demographics from third party sources and platforms. We use google analytics, cookies and similar technologies to maintain, protect and improve our technology, products, services and online advertising. By doing so we are able to personalize content, measure advertisements, understand user behaviour and provide more engaging and valuable content to our website audience.
To opt out. : https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
How we use your information
We use the information we collect for the purpose disclosed at the time of collection or otherwise as set out in this Privacy Statement. We will not use your personal information for any other purpose without first seeking your consent, unless authorised or required by law. Generally we will only use and disclose your personal information:
- To establish and maintain your relationship as a customer of Barcode-scanners.com.au
- To provide the products and services you have requested from Barcode-scanners.com.au
- To administer and manage those products and services.
- To answer your inquiry.
- For direct marketing by mail or email, for specials on products or services you have shown interest in.
- If we contact you in this way without obtaining your prior consent, we will provide you with the opportunity to decline any further marketing communications. If you at any time receive any communication from Barcode-scanners.com.au which you would not like to receive, please contact us and we will remove your name from our mailing list.
Access to your personal information
In most cases, you can gain access to the personal information that Barcode-scanners.com.au holds about you, subject to some exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to check or amend your contact details, please contact us. We will deal with all requests for access to personal information as quickly as possible.
We take reasonable steps to keep secure any personal information which we hold and to keep this information accurate and up to date. Personal information is stored in a secure server or secure files.
Payment information is not collected on this website
The Internet is not always a secure method of transmitting information. Accordingly, Barcode-scanners.com.au cannot accept responsibility for the security of information you send to, or receive from us over the Internet or for any unauthorised access or use of that information.